Health – Safety – Environment
FMC International is committed to offering environmentally sound, sustainable and innovative Freight, Management and Consulting solutions that continually reduce our impact on our environment.
To achieve these goals, we adhere to the following principles:
- Identification and evaluation of all HSE hazards or aspects and the management of those risks to reduce their impacts to acceptable levels.
- Compliance with applicable HSE legislation.
- Prevention of incidents, injuries, and pollution.
- Intolerance of the conditions and behaviors that contribute to incidents and injuries.
- Reduction of waste and conservation of resources.
- Continual improvement of HSE performance.
Health & Safety
As an active operating and responsible forwarding and logistics solutions provider, FMC International promotes healthy and safety-oriented practices across the board.
Correct health & safety policies, standards, and procedures are well known in the workplace to ensure that our company is properly managed and maintained at all levels.
- Health Control
- Safe Transport
- Correct use of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- ERP (Emergency Response Program)
Safety comes first
With respect to our operations and dedication for complete customer satisfaction, we only work with selected contractors that also adhere to the same standard concerning health and safety.
FMC International is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace and conducting its business activities in a manner that protects the environment support sustainable development.
We are constantly striving to reduce our CO2 emissions and some of the ways we do so is improving on our:
- Paper consumption
- Toner cartridge usage
- Maximizing on recycling
- Utilization of recycled products
- Electricity consumption
- Heating consumption
- Fuel consumption
- Water consumption
- Spillages and pollution prevention
We all have a moral obligation to commit ourselves as a company to responsible and sustainable business practices.
Contact us anytime, anyplace and under any circumstances. | firstname.lastname@example.org